Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes we are lucky enough to know that our lives have been changed, to discard the old, embrace the new, and turn headlong down an immutable course. 
Jacques Cousteau

Reading that brought so many questions to my mind...

Am I lucky enough to see that my life has been changed?  Discovering and admitting that I am submissive has changed me.  I have to ask do I feel lucky in that change and increased knowledge of myself? 

Am I willing to discard the old?  Change?  Oh, how we humans don't like that at all.  Change can be so very scary and if I feel lucky with this change in my life does that mean I must welcome it and also welcome the discarding of the old?

Then I must also admit to myself if I keep stepping in the directions of it, of D/s, then there really is no going back.  It is an immutable course.  After tasting the delights to be had at the hand of a Dom could I really return to the vanilla world?  Would I really want to return to a world that offered only one flavor?

I haven't all the answers at this point.  Actually I don't know that I have any of them.  I am willing to work through the clutter in my head to find them though.

5 comments:

  1. Great questions and I hope you enjoy the quest for answers. Welcome to the blog sphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your questions and your quest to figure all this out. I think the first part of your discovery is very important...you have realized your submissive side and are facing it. I agree that once you take the first few big steps, it is very difficult to go back. The biggest question to me is this...If this really is you, and you feel that you need your submission to be the real you and what you need to be happy, then can you truly deny yourself of it? Meaning can you stay vanilla when you know this is who you are and what you need? Personally, I think you will be happy unless you move forward with it.

    DV

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir J, Thank you for your comment and the welcome.

    DV, Thank you for your comment, questions and further insight. This a journey filled with getting to know oneself even better by asking all these questions and then questing for the answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not very submissive, but I am SUBMITTED to him. It does not come naturally to me at all, and thus, it is a huge life change. For me there is no going back, the bridge I traveled on to get here is burned and gone. I don't know how to embrace change this dramatic, but I'm trying to adjust and figure it out.

    It's more about figuring out who HE truly is, and embracing his dominance. I have a long way to go with that too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 免費女主播聊天室
    Q臺妹-真人摳逼裸聊
    國外免費開放裸聊室
    免費進入裸聊室
    免費夫妻視頻真人秀
    免費進入主播裸聊室
    裸聊直播間免費
    免費同城交友裸聊室
    免費進入裸聊直播間
    美女主播免費祼聊聊天室
    免費成人視頻在線鶴聊文字網愛色視頻聊天室三級色情黃網站漁網襪misslawrara mfc視訊
    免費視頻找女人聊天愛車聊天室色裸聊直播間毛片快播下載愛毛片成人電影網mfc視訊是什麼
    視頻下載網站免費私密自拍視頻通道就聊愛聊視頻聊天室長腿美女跳小蘋果視頻mfc視訊聊天
    聊天室VIP破解版cc聊視頻聊天室秀色激情秀聊天室快播成人影片商務模特網mfc視訊下載
    國外視頻網站聊聊語音聊天網美女裸聊視頻互動黃色小說網日本毛片在線觀看mfc視訊 ptt

    ReplyDelete